Wednesday, November 12, 2014

We're Moving!


We've been in our current location for nearly a year now and it's a lovely unit but we need more SPACE! Luckily a larger unit (3 times the size we have now) has become available on the estate we are now on, so we will be moving a few doors down at the beginning of December.

You will still find us in the old unit until the beginning of January, as we have to have the shop kitted out and some other building work done but we are definitely ON THE MOVE!!

What this means for us is a bigger shop, a dedicated room for workshops and classes and a workshop where we will be producing our own range of crafting goodies.

The pictures below are of our current shop - the new shop should be nearly double this if we have our calculations correct! :-)




This is a tiny bit of our stamp section. Doesn't look too crowded you say? Only trouble is, we have about 6 different designs on every hanger, hence why we need more space!







Same thing goes for our stencil and template section! And this just shows a miniscule selection (and that is no exaggeration!) of what we have in stock.




We have 10 of these storage units fit to bustin' with crafty goodies.




  
So now you can see why we need more space - we can't wait!!






4 comments:

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

It looks absolutely amazing. Laura, I so wish I could spend some time in the store.
Congratulations on what you have achieved.
Wishes
Lynne

...tiktakro... said...

I am so sad that I can't see your shop site . I've tried opened it in several browsers but I got an empty page. Is there a restriction on your site for some countries or ... ? I just can't understand. I'm able to see your shop blog and your challenge blog, too, but I'm frustrated not seeing your shop site. Can you help me with an answer, please ?
T.

That's Crafty! said...

Hi tiktakro,

I see that you are in Romania and unfortunately, as we don't ship to Romania, that is why you cant see the shop website.

...tiktakro... said...

Thank you for your answer, That's Crafty. But I think it's in your client detriment , anyone from Romania or other country could give you an England adress ( most of us have families/friends there ) . But it is your choice, so be it.
Thank you again for your answer. Have a wonderful day .